Wednesday, May 19, 2010

foam magazine

First things first, I'm re-watching LOST from the beginning cuz LP just began watching it. I just watched 'Raised by Another' and it was GREAT. I remember the end of that episode being such a "bottom drops out" moment
....shitballs I had forgotten how good Season 1 was!


Next, I bought this Foam Magazine because it featured Ginger Numero Uno, Karen Elson, and her debut album.

on second glance it also featured joanna newsom, edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros, vampire weekend and neon indian!

very satisfied with this purchase. karen's single 'the ghost who walks' is actually pretty awesome & I love her voice. (acoustic video here)
her wardrobe in the editorial is a vintage dream. swoon at FashionGoneRogue

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters