Monday, July 5, 2010

......REALLY?? with Ainsleigh C.

....so REALLY?
one measly day after the 4th of July, I find the ultimate source for Independence Day costume fun. Courtesy of the Michael Kors collection on theOutnet.

There are at least 5 pieces of clothing I wish I were wearing yesterday

So this wave of frustration mixed with nostalgia of course lead me to style.com
re-evaluating the entire Michael Kors Spring/Summer '09 collection, these are my favorite 3 looks
4th of july mk2009 1
4th of july mk2009 3
4th of july mk2009 2
now at least I have an idea of what I'll be wearing next 4th of July :)

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters