Tuesday, July 13, 2010

this is just getting creepy


listening to Sarah Silverman's celebrity podcast, she lists so many songs I absolutely love! She loves Jenny Lewis! Should we be friends?
1. jenny lewis-handle with care (cover of traveling wilburys)
2. jenny lewis & the watson twins-born secular
3. bright eyes-first day of my life
4. bruce springsteen-dancing in the dark
5. the mountain goats-no children
6. jenny lewis-acid tongue
7. joni mitchell-a case of you

needless to say, I dig her taste in love songs

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters