Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my friends are so pretty

Just wanted to post these beautiful photographs of one of my best friends from college, Eish. They were taken by her talented friend Jenika


by far one of my favorites



so cute, it almost looks like she's scared the chandelier will fall



I'm quite jealous of her vintage hairpiece...I need to search for my own


she has a great laugh



called her "Picasso" shot, I think it's creepy but I also like it



she's not as proper as she looks ;)



0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters