Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Package of the Day

I'm a notorious online shopper. I find it very relaxing, much more so than real life shopping. My favorite is shopping for makeup! I still get excited when the package arrives. So to celebrate this semi-frequent event I'm doing a "package of the day" post.

Today I received MAC's Gaga Viva Glam lipstick!!


and a Paint Pot in Blackground


I can't wait to play! I'm a huge fan of MAC's free shipping promos, they have a new promo practically everyday. Keep up the good work MAC! And I'm so glad I got the Gaga lipstick before it sold out...that would have been a dark day indeed.

Can we even talk about the possibility that Gaga may headline for Lollapalooza?? I. may. faint. (if it's true of course)

I'll end with Alphabeat's genius cover of Telephone/Bad Romance

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters