Monday, February 22, 2010

Ode to Opy

*sigh* it's monday already...where DID the weekend go? I guess accidentally going to a high school rave and staying out til 5 am really takes its toll



so on this dreary Monday the Who-What-Wear daily email confirmed what I've suspected since last winter...

I need the Winter Kate Opy jacket in my life! The $215 price tag is a bit of a stretch for my already taxed wallet, but it seems I still have time to save up. Right now it's on pre-order only and many retailers aren't even stocking it yet. Maybe it'll become a birthday present?? To myself?




I love everything about it. The different shades of green, the silk crepe, the stripes paired with a floral pattern, the kimono style

source: nicole richie fashion

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters