Monday, March 22, 2010

Currently loving...

miu-miu-flower-shoes
miu miu flower maryjanes
these miu miu floral mary-janes, as seen on style.com
time will tell if these will make it into my closet, preferably discounted at the end of the season? yes no?

marchesa
this marchesa dress, it has a bit of a tim burton vibe to me
sjp in marchesa
SJP is WORKING IT

and these See by Chloe yellow granny heels...they're even in my size! what to do...I've also been wanting some Swedish Hasbeens heels...

spring break has begun!! time to relax

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters