Monday, March 29, 2010

I'll just do it myself

Really wanting to start another DIY project... I think these would do very nicely
antikbatik1
antikbatik2
just a few carefully placed scissor snips and a perfectly complimentary ribbon is all you would need. although, finding the perfect sequined sheath may be easier said than done
antik batik sequined mini dress @ theoutnet
PS-I'm so excited about theoutnet's $1 birthday sale I can barely contain myself! April is the best month for birthdays :)

diyframes1
diyframes2
how awesome are these picture frames, made to frame anything you so choose...I have some beautiful hardcover books that would be perfect for this
first seen @ this lovely inspirational blog...real deal here

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters