Monday, March 15, 2010

hi, I'd like to trade lives for a day

cdg coat
Taylor Tomasi (Marie Claire accessories editor) is perfect in this picture. I've been wildly jealous of her hair color for FOREVER, and throw in this CdG coat, fab tortoiseshell cat-eye sunglasses, classic chanel bag, tangle of necklaces and over-the-knee boots? I die. Everyone says her sunnies are Alexander Wang but according to this they are Norma Kamali. Either way I NEED THEM.
Also been creeping on her (of course) beautiful wedding here They seem like a great couple!
pic source: stylesightings

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters