Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London

few things get me out of bed early on a weekend. Hungover brunch, pedicures, peaceful walks in the park and of course limited edition collaborations with chain stores. So that's why I stumbled outta bed while it was still dark, confused by the time change, and (virtually) shopped the Liberty of London collab with Target. I'm quite satisfied with my purchases, besides the lack of free shipping (wtf Target gimme a break)

lib london nightie
got this lil pleated chiffon nightie. I imagine wearing it as a beach cover-up, or with my vintage 60's sheer white housecoat, since they say the time of day shouldn't dictate what you wear anymore. Sequined frocks in the morning! Jammies on a hot summer day!
lib london frame
fun flowery picture frame
lib london bowls
I am SO excited about these! Kitchen prep bowls in adorable prints! I love kitchenwares so so much

these will fit right in with my Liberty of London for MAC makeup bag! I love the bird motif...gimme bright colors mixed with black and white and I'm happy
lib london makeup bag

I also got the eyeshadow in 'Birds n' Berries' and lipstick in 'Peachstock'...I love the white casing, so cute.

Now all I hafta do today is write two midterm papers! Ugh the day peaked already didn't it?

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters