Monday, March 8, 2010

I can't wait to receive...

Lula Issue 10! The Strawberry Shortcake theme is irresisitible to this child of the 80's :) I just Wikipedia'd Strawberry Shortcake and I had forgotten how awesome the character and pet names were! Like Plum Puddin's pet was Elderberry Owl...how god dang hilarious

charlotte di calypso as lemon meringue
Pet: Frappe Frog

kim noorda as strawberry shortcake
Pet: Custard, adorable cat name

kate somers as raspberry tart
Pet: Rhubarb Monkey

giedre dukauskaite as lime chiffon
Pet: Parfait Parrot

addison gill as blueberry muffin
Pet: Cheescake Mouse

liu wen as plum puddin
Pet: Elderberry Owl, my fave!

chanel iman as orange blossom
Pet: Marmalade Butterfly

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters