Friday, March 12, 2010

left my head and my heart on the dancefloor

the Telephone video finally premiered last night and of course people have been talking about it all day. I mean, THIS, exists already. Little monsters move fast people
The video has been broken down extensively, great example here , so I'm just posting my favorite makeup looks

cig sunnies
no doubt what everyone will be talking about (the cigarette sunglasses, not the lesbian subtext). amazing

chola
my favorite gaga look by far, the contoured eyes and matching heavy winged brows, lil beauty mark, blood red rodarte-y chola lips, and HELLO COKE CAN CURLERS

stefani
It's creepy how much she looks like gaga, if this chick didn't have a fuller face I would still be convinced it IS gaga, just taken down a notch

bblack lips2
freaking love this retro look on Beyonce...black lips are the new red!!

hey gurl
hey gurl, love your double-winged liner.

honeyb
well aren't you cute as a button!
yellow wing
must re-create this colorful liquid liner...LOVE the bright yellow

double gags
double kitty gaga! black lips again..it's not even overpowering on her. bitch can rock anything

love ya gags!

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters