Monday, May 3, 2010

daydreaming

I'm getting a mermaid vibe from these Morning Beauty shots of Anja Rubik.

mermaid1
mermaid3
mermaid2
mermaid4
FashionGoneRogue
Maybe my brain is warped from too many "Little Mermaid" viewings as a child? I mean I DID dress up like Ariel for Halloween twice. And I DID pretend to be a mermaid in the bathtub as a child. And my best friend DID name a bowl after a Daughter of Triton, Arista (personally I like Aquata)

fierce sluts!
*whew* let's tackle this monday!

0 comments:

About Me



I'm Ainsleigh...I'm a 2nd year grad student who is becoming increasingly distracted by and invested in beauty and fashion. Hence, these garbled musings. (yeah! HENCE! house bunny anyone?)


Search

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Hit Counters